Print and video guides to the basics of Synthetic Aperture Radar
Printed Material and Websites
- ASF SAR User’s Guide
Published in 1993, this is a definitive SAR guide still in use today.
- Alaska Satellite Facility Software Tools Manual
While some material is outdated, this manual still contains a wealth of relevant information.
- University of Alaska Fairbanks GEOS 657 | Microwave Remote Sensing
- What is Synthetic Aperture Radar?
- NOAA SAR Marine User’s Manual
- Spaceborne SAR: Principles, Data Access, and Basic Processing Techniques
- SAR Imaging Basics
- Principles of SAR (NOAA)
- A Mathematical Tutorial on SAR
- Advanced Training Course on Land Remote Sensing